Tuesday, August 05, 2003

Is there such a thing as perfect?
Last Tuesday, I brought my sister Allie (grr that Bonnie ended up feeling sick) & Dee, a WPI intern from work, to Bill's WCS class in Arlington. The two of them did really, really well, I was very proud of them. I danced with them quite a bit throughout the night. Dee even had guts enough to ask other people to dance with her a ton. She told me there were a few times where she dragged Allie to some people & asked them to dance with her. Yay for Dee. :-)

On top of the fun dances with them, I had a gijillion awesome dances with people. Sooo many of the guys that I consider to be really good dancers were there & I danced with all of them. I was having so much fun that I lost track of time & we ended up staying until the very end. But yeah, it prolly wasn't a perfect night of dancing, but it was pretty darn good. Lots of amazing dances with amazing dancers. I didn't want the night to end. I wish there were more nights where my favorite dancers all showed up in one place for dancing.

No comments: