Tuesday, August 12, 2003

Annoying Club Challenge Tryouts.
I thought that the cool thing about the club challenge would be that I wouldn't need my own partner to try to represent. Wrong. Bill decided that you needed to have a partner picked out before dancing - not a Jack&Jill format. I already have the problem of not having found a strictly partner - now I get smacked again for it?! I asked everyone in the joint - they were either already representing another club, too high of a level or didn't compete. I almost got to do it with Marcus, but he wanted to give his strictly partner a chance first. I mean, I didn't expect to beat Bob & Lynne with Marcus, but I expected to have done better than his strictly partner.

I should stop pointing fingers & complaining so I can move on with my life. I was still annoyed, though.

No comments: