Monday, April 14, 2003

So, wow, it's been almost a week since I've done any of this internet stuff. Well, I had a day where I deleted junk mail and checked for emails I was looking for, but besides that, I've not done any internet. Don't take it personal if you didn't hear from me, nobody did.

I got a letter from Allie. I felt special. And I love the pictures I get sent from home. :-D

Friday was a fun day. I got home from work, chilled for a bit, then started drinking with Eric & Tisha over cribbage. Then I started cooking. That was entertaining 'cause I hadn't eaten in 8 hours or so. Alcohol hit me pretty hard. After eating (I made fried rice & ate with Eric & James), I went out to a club with the "party kids." I actually had fun! There was lots of fake dancing and drinks kept on getting shoved in my hands without asking. Mmm... Malibu & pineapple... But yeah, bunches of fun. I went to bed at 0500h.

Then I got up around 1000h to get ready to go to Stratford with Eric & James. We got out a bit later than expected / desired and then we just missed our train. We saw the place where Shakespeare was born & buried. We went to see The Taming of the Shrew put on by the Royal Shakespeare Company. It was amazing!! Sunday we walked along a canal which was really neat. I took bunches of pictures of ducks. :-)

Today I used a sewing machine for a lot of hours. I was attaching lotsa Velcro to a dress. It was... fun? *shrug*

...almost time to come home, but not really. *sigh* I miss Rick and everyone else at home...

No comments: