- "following the Spirit" sermon 1thess5:19-28
- God is committed to me & i have to be committed to joining Him & letting Him change me.
- i should not be content with staying the same. i want Him to change me to be more like Him!
- the Holy Spirit is Gods main tool to mold me. i need to learn to let the Holy Spirit in.
- the Holy Spirit is fully God,not just a part of God. combo with Father & Son to make the Trinity. Holy Spirit fulfills the plan of God.
- Gods redemptive work began when i accepted my Savior. i have to continue it.
- Holy Spirit resides in me & is with me always. God accomplishes things in this world through me with the power of the Holy Spirit!
- human effort doesnt accomplish the will of God without the Holy Spirit.
- i am responsible to be receptive & responding to God via the Holy Spirit to become more like Jesus. not religion with a list of dos & donts.
- the Holy Spirit light the spark within me. i can fan the flame or extinguish it.
- what do i want most? more of me or more of Jesus? ...duh!
- i have to give Jesus all or nothing! partial just doesnt cut it...
- i cant accept the Holy Spirit if i am self seeking. i have to desire God & His fruits. bad attitudes & actions are crap & push God away.
- when i am empty, i can be filled.
- receive Gods truth. listen, believe & accept Gods truth. dont forget to apply it!!
- if a bro/sis in Christ corrects me based in His Word, do it! respond listen follow His direction. do i have that heart for God to surrender?
- the Holy Spirit has a monopoly on my life!
- i pray that Gods desire will become my hearts desire...
Year-End Money Moves: Dos and Don’ts
11 hours ago