Saturday, January 17, 2004

Too fast, yet too slow...

Days are lasting forever lately. Sometimes they go from 6:30a until 1:00a. The mornings after are quite difficult. I actually caught myself starting to nod off at work one day. After work's done, I stay at work & play with the FIRST kiddos. On dancing nights, I leave FIRST an hour early to dance for a few hours. On non dancing nights, I crash by 10:30p. I can't let FIRST keep me from dancing. I'm not the best person to be around if I don't get my dancing in.

My room's a wreck. I hate it like this. I don't give myself the time of day at home. There are times where I don't even sleep here. I need to put life on pause so I can get my life in order. Things will be cooler then.

As much as I'm complaining (I really wish I wasn't even doing that right now), I don't hate my life. I'm just getting into a new routine right now that goes non-stop all day. It works well for me sleeping 'cause I'll actually sleep a whole night on dancing nights. I've gotta work on staying up a bit later on non-dancing nights so I can actually get something done in my room & not wake up too much during the night. Once I make it out to Cali for my dance event, I think I'll be alright. There will only be a little bit of hell-FIRST left after that. Then it's just competitions & not nearly as much time commitment. Maybe then I'll have even changed my day schedule to be earlier than before the holiday. It'll give me more daylight time to do stuff...