- Respecting Your "Others" sermon 1thess5:12-22
- i am not meant to do this alone. christianity is a TEAM sport.
- if my attitude toward God & others i am guaranteed to fail.
- i cant be on my own. i wont grow & wont help win others for God.
- work WITH others (/leaders) not against
- respect each other even if you dont agree
- work alongside others in what they do so you can respect them
- let people know you appreciate them - it will go miles & lead to success
- have appreciation for the effort, not just good results. we're all human...
- love unconditionally
- 2cor11:25-29 ... every pastor feels this. love them.
- support others - thats how things get done!
- the leaders of the church dont need pats on the back, but support of the people. help & challenge them BUT be their FRIEND.
Building a Smart Job Loss Plan
4 hours ago