skip to main | skip to sidebar

Crazy Kate's Crazy Times

In life, I take on a lot. I try to have as much fun as I can with it.

Saturday, June 30, 2007

So Confused.

Life is so confusing. I don't know what to do.

I know I should pray.

Why won't I just make time for Him?
Posted by Crazy Kate at 3:33 PM
Labels: God, life

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Twitter'd

Twitter'd

    follow me on Twitter

    Tweat'd

    Loading...

    Label'd

    • daily bread (1)
    • daily top 5 (2)
    • dance (2)
    • God (14)
    • knee (1)
    • life (3)
    • sermon notes (10)
    • struggles (1)
    • thanks (2)

    Link'd

    • Abuse of a Digital Camera
    • MHS FIRST Robotics Team
    • What do *you* think of my personality?

    Archive'd

    • ►  2009 (15)
      • ►  November (3)
      • ►  July (1)
      • ►  June (4)
      • ►  May (3)
      • ►  April (1)
      • ►  March (3)
    • ►  2008 (4)
      • ►  December (1)
      • ►  November (1)
      • ►  September (1)
      • ►  February (1)
    • ▼  2007 (4)
      • ►  July (1)
      • ▼  June (1)
        • So Confused.
      • ►  April (1)
      • ►  January (1)
    • ►  2006 (5)
      • ►  July (1)
      • ►  March (2)
      • ►  February (2)
    • ►  2004 (21)
      • ►  February (4)
      • ►  January (17)
    • ►  2003 (48)
      • ►  December (4)
      • ►  October (3)
      • ►  September (8)
      • ►  August (17)
      • ►  July (5)
      • ►  June (4)
      • ►  May (1)
      • ►  April (6)

    Follow'd

    • Stuff Christians Like
    • Bundle of Paradoxes
    • Will Shaver's Blog
    • I, Cringely
    • The Prodigal Jon
    • Originally Unoriginal
    • Just me, being real.
    • serial youth pastor
    • Sophisticated Hobo
    • One Dollar Diet Project
    • Sqwair
    • Ragamuffin Soul
    • theREALrachelrowell.com
    • Whittaker Woman
    • Mama Likes to Jitterbug
    • 6YearMed
    • 97secondswithgod
    • The Simple Dollar
    Show 10 Show All